Please call to check the availability of the visa center.
Please note that you need to attend the visa application center of your jurisdiction (NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, WA, QLD) to provide your fingerprints. VisaHQ will fill up the visa application form, check the documents and book an appointment at the center. We can only collect the passport on your behalf in NSW.
Fill out Denmark tourist visa application form online
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Visa Application Form: A completed and signed visa application form.
Passport: Original passport issued within the last 10 years and with at least 2 blank facing visa pages. The passport must be valid for at least 3 months from the applicant's departure date from the Schengen area. The passport must contain the applicant’s signature.
Photo: Recent passport-sized colour photo (35mm X 45 mm) taken within the last 3 months.
• Original birth certificate and the certified English translation if applicable.
• Documentation showing parental responsibility if different from the Birth certificate.
• Written consent and photocopy of passport for both parents.
Spouse of EU citizens/Nationals:
• Original and a copy of passport of EU national.
• Original and a copy of the Marriage certificate
• Copy of proof of Relation if not married.
• Flight tickets which clearly show that the applicant is traveling with him/her.