Please call to check the availability of the visa center.
Please note that you need to attend the visa application center to provide your fingerprints. VisaHQ will fill up the visa application form, check the documents, book an appointment and collect the passport on your behalf.
Visa applications should be submitted for a maximum of 6 months, and no later than 15 days, before the trip.
Germany tourist visa is not required for citizens of French Polynesia for a stay up to 90 days.
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to Germany?
First, check the current validity of your passport.
Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
Finally, confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Germany. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.
If travelling to more than one Schengen country:
Please provide means of transportation and the hotel bookings including your name and traveling dates.
Spouse of EU citizens/Nationals:
• Copy of passport of EU national. • Copy of marriage certificate. • Copy of proof of Relation if not married. • Flight tickets which clearly show that the applicant is travelling with his/ her EU spouse otherwise a visa fee applies.
• Original letter of consent for the minor to travel alone, signed by both parents/legal guardians and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public. • Original letter of consent for the minor to travel with the other parent, signed by both parents/legal guardians and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public. • Signed copies of the passports of both parents, verified by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public. • Last three months bank statements of the parents.
If the applicant is married:
• Copy of the marriage certificate/copy of the certificate of registered relationship. • Copy of the spouse’s passport. • Please state on the application whether you are traveling together with your spouse/partner or not.
If you are sharing an accommodation with someone and your name is not on the agreement then following documents are required:
• Copy of Rental agreement on the name of the person holding the Rental agreement. • Self-attested Copy of the Individual’s passport holding the agreement. • Letter from the person holding the Agreement stating you stay with him/her.
If staying with a private host:
• Original signed invitation letter stating period of stay, purpose of stay and relationship to the applicant. • Copy of host’s passport. • Copy of registration of residency (Meldezettel/Meldebestaetigung). • Proof of family ties with the host.
Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click. Go to