Visa application form. Completed visa application form.
Original and signed passport. The passport must be valid for at least three months after the departure date from the Schengen Area. It must contain at least two spare visa pages and cannot be older than ten years.
Passport type photo. Photo must be no older than six months.
Previous passport . Provide a previous passport if any.
Australia visa. Please provide the VEVO verification email sent on the day you submit your application directly from the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s website. The VEVO must show that your Australian visa is valid for multiple entries to Australia until at least 3 months after your departure from the Schengen area.
Flight tickets. Reservation of return or round trip flight tickets. Under certain circumstances the Embassy reserves the right to ask for prepaid tickets.
Travel insurance. Proof of travel insurance with a minimum cover of EUR 30,000.00 provided with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Original bank statements. Original bank statements for the last 3 months showing sufficient funds to cover stay in the Schengen Area. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay. Only bookings which are partially or completely pre-paid can be accepted.
Previous visas. Copies of previous Schengen visas.
Please print and sign the Checklist form. This form is available here
Employment letter. This letter must be: original and signed letter from employer written on company letter head paper, confirming your ongoing employment, the status of employment, monthly salary and annual leave. Also, please provide your three most recent pay slips. If you are self-employed: provide certified copies of business registration, tax return.
For students. Please provide the following:
• Proof of present student status: Certificate of Enrollment.
• Original and signed letter from university written on university letter head paper, confirming ongoing enrolment, confirming the payment of tuition fees or any scholarships, and confirming semester break.
• Insurance from Organisation/University – Provide a letter from the University stating the purpose, period of travel and confirmation that you will be covered by the insurance for the whole trip along with the Certificate of Currency and summary of benefits.
Proof of Residency. Council rate notice OR Land Purchase documents/Valid lease agreement (rental agreement) in Australia.
If you are sharing an accommodation with someone and your name is not on the agreement then following
documents are required:
• Copy of Rental agreement on the name of the person holding the Rental agreement.
• Self-attested Copy of the Individual’s passport holding the agreement.
• Letter from the person holding the Agreement stating you stay with him/her