If travelling to more than one Schengen country:
Please provide means of transportation and the hotel bookings including your name and traveling dates.
Spouse of EU citizens/Nationals:
• Copy of passport of EU national.
• Copy of marriage certificate.
• Copy of proof of Relation if not married.
• Flight tickets which clearly show that the applicant is travelling with his/ her EU spouse otherwise a visa fee applies.
• Original letter of consent for the minor to travel alone, signed by both parents/legal guardians and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public.
• Original letter of consent for the minor to travel with the other parent, signed by both parents/legal guardians and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public.
• Signed copies of the passports of both parents, verified by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public.
• Last three months bank statements of the parents.
If the applicant is married:
• Copy of the marriage certificate/copy of the certificate of registered relationship.
• Copy of the spouse’s passport.
• Please state on the application whether you are traveling together with your spouse/partner or not.
If you are sharing an accommodation with someone and your name is not on the agreement then following documents are required:
• Copy of Rental agreement on the name of the person holding the Rental agreement.
• Self-attested Copy of the Individual’s passport holding the agreement.
• Letter from the person holding the Agreement stating you stay with him/her.
If staying with a private host:
• Original signed invitation letter stating period of stay, purpose of stay and relationship to the applicant.
• Copy of host’s passport.
• Copy of registration of residency (Meldezettel/Meldebestaetigung).
• Proof of family ties with the host.
If sponsored by a private host:
Electronic obligation (“Elektronische Verpflichtungserklaerung- EVE”).