New Caledonia visa application form. Completed application form will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Passport. Original passport valid for 6 months and with 2 facing blank pages.
Photo: Two passport-sized photos.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
Travel and medical insurance. Travel Medical Insurance (Minimum up to €30,000 coverage while in the Schengen area).
Proof of residence. Applicants must provide evidence that they have their legal residence in Australia since 3 months: VEVO (for NON-Australian).
Proof of accommodation. Hotel booking (or address of the Hotel and proof of possessing at least the equivalent of 120 Euros, for each day).
Utility bills. Recent Utility bills including applicant's name.
Evidence or financial resources.
• Three last months bank statements and detailed transactions list (last one has to be no more than 15 days before date). Credit card statement not sufficient. Name of the account's holder has to appear clearly.
• Last 3 payslips if employed or letter from the person bearing the cost of the stay accompanied by a passport copy and recent bank statement (last 3 payslips).
Proof of status.
• If working: an official letter from employer (stating that you are an employee, allowed to travel and take such leaves).
• If studying: official letter from the University attesting registration and attendance.
• If a housewife: letter from your husband’s employer plus copy of your husband’s passport plus copy of marriage certificate issued by the State or Province Register (civil status) (with the official translation if not in English or French). Documents issued by religious authorities are not accepted.
• If retired: recent letter from Centrelink or pension company, specifying pension rate.