Proof of Travel Insurance.
Policy certificate which shows the section detailing Medical cover. The certificate must state:
Full name and address of the applicant. Full name and address of insurance company.
• Provide cover of at least $20,000 for Medical Expenses. That the policy is valid for the duration of the entire trip.
• That the policy is a worldwide policy and that it covers Europe specifically.
Letter of Invitation.
If your trip has been arranged through a travel agency, inviting company, etc. the applicant must supply a copy of the invitation letter. This letter must:
Be in Belarusian and be printed on the official company letterhead.
• Bear a signature and the official company seal. Specify the company registration number, date of issue, the full name of the company, its location, and telephone number.
• Indicate the expected duration of the applicant's stay. Match the number of entries and duration of stay as stated on the visa form.
• State the inviting party's written guarantees that the invitee will abide by the rules and regulations applied to foreign citizens in Belarus.