Proof of status in Australia. If this visa is not a physical visa label in the current passport, please download the Australia visa from the VEVO application, or follow this link.
Proof of Travel Insurance.
Policy certificate which shows the section detailing Medical cover. The certificate must state:
Full name and address of the applicant. Full name and address of insurance company.
• Provide cover of at least $20,000 for Medical Expenses. That the policy is valid for the duration of the entire trip.
• That the policy is a worldwide policy and that it covers Europe specifically.
Letter of Invitation.
If your trip has been arranged through a travel agency, inviting company, etc. the applicant must supply a copy of the invitation letter. This letter must:
Be in Belarusian and be printed on the official company letterhead.
• Bear a signature and the official company seal. Specify the company registration number, date of issue, the full name of the company, its location, and telephone number.
• Indicate the expected duration of the applicant's stay. Match the number of entries and duration of stay as stated on the visa form.
• State the inviting party's written guarantees that the invitee will abide by the rules and regulations applied to foreign citizens in Belarus.