and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Passport: Scanned copy of the bio-page of the passport to be uploaded.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Flight tickets. Scanned copy of the flight tickets.
Traveling from the U.S.A. to Cuba: The Embassy of Cuba in Canberra is unable to assist with visa issuance if travel to Cuba is on a direct flight from the U.S.A. Travel from the U.S.A. directly into Cuba is only permitted for the following “12 Categories of Authorised Travel to Cuba”. Tourism is not a permitted reason for authorized travel and passengers will be denied boarding.
• Family visits.
• Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations.
• Journalistic activity.
• Professional research and professional meetings.
• Educational activities.
• Religious activities.
• Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions.
• Support for the Cuban people.
• Humanitarian projects.
• Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes.
• Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or information materials.
• Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing regulations and guidelines.
•Passengers will need to check with the airline concerned to confirm if they can assist with the visa issuance prior to travel arrangements being finalized.
A Tourist Card for Cuba may be obtained in the following countries:
• Mexico - from the AeroMexico or Cuban Airlines ticket counter at the airport, irrespective of whether you are traveling with these airlines
• Canada - from the Canadian Airlines or Cuban Airlines ticket counter at the airport, irrespective of whether you are traveling with these airlines
Multiple Entry Applicants: The Cuban Embassy have advised that they will only issue Single entry visas and that passengers requiring more than one entry into Cuba should speak with Immigration on arrival. Visa issuance on arrival, however, it is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of immigration.