and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Indonesia visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Indonesia visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed Australia passport. Passport must be valid at least 6 months from the date of entry and has minimum 3 blank pages.
Photo. Recent colour passport-sized photo with a white background.
Itinerary. Return flight confirmation showing exact entry and exit dates.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
Documents for minors:
Consent letter from parents or guardian and a copy of parents’ or guardians’ ID.
Additional documents for minors:
• Original statement letter from parents or guardian stating with who is the minor traveling with.
• Copy of parents’ or guardians’ passports and Australia visa if applicable
• Birth certificate
• There are regions in Indonesia that the applicant cannot visit without special permission and approval.These regions are Papua and Poso. Travelers who wish to enter the restricted regions must obtain special authorization from Indonesian authorities and submit a copy of the approval with their application for a visa. It may take 2 weeks or longer for such permission to be granted (or denied). Visitors that enter these regions without permission are subject to arrest, detention, and will be prosecuted according to Indonesian law.
• Visa On Arrival: It may be possible to obtain a Tourist visa upon arrival at major air and seaports, for stays of up to 30 days, against payment of approximately USD 35.00.
• There is no guaranteed entry will be allowed. Please check with the Embassy/Consulate for details, and confirm with your airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa. To minimize the risk of being refused entry, and to avoid excessive delays waiting for a visa to be issued upon arrival, we strongly recommend that travelers obtain all visas prior to travel.
Visa on Arrival is NOT available to holders of Temporary or Emergency passports.