- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Nauru
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Nauru COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is partially openNauru is only allowing travelers who have spent at least the previous 14 days in the following countries: Australia (not including Victoria), Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Taiwan, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Travelers who from other countries not listed above must apply for an exemption from the Nauru Government. Travelers who have transited through, or have been in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Iran, Italy, Korea, Europe, US or Asia (except Taiwan) in the past 21 days, will not be allowed to enter Nauru.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The test must be based on nasal/oral swab.📝Health form is required. All traveler are required to complete their Health declaration form prior to entering Nauru. Aircrew members, medical workers, and transit passengers are exempt from the requirements.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611