Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to Panama?
First, check the current validity of your passport.
Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
Finally, confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Panama. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.
- Hold a Machine Readable passport valid at least six months on entry with two blank visa pages.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds.
- Hold proof of onward/return airline tickets.
- Hold proof of purpose of the trip.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
- Hold a visa for the next destination, if required.
* Confirm with the airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change.
Panama visa for citizens of Australia is required. For more information please contact the nearest Panama embassy.