VisaHQ can assist applicants only living in New South Wales. QLD, VIC and ACT residents can submit or send their visa applications by post to their respectives Consulates.
VisaHQ is able to assist the client completing the visa application form, reviewing the supporting documents, and submitting the documentation to the Consulate depending on their availability.
Cruise Ship Passengers. Tourists traveling onboard large cruise ships do not require a visa if the following conditions are met:
• The overall period of their stay in the Russian territory is no more than 3 days (72 hours).
• They stay overnight onboard the cruise ship.
• They go ashore only as a part of a group of passengers on the excursions organized by the cruise company.
• Tourists intending to go ashore independently, and not take part in the cruise company's organized shore excursions will require a visa.
• A single entry visa will only allow the applicant to disembark the cruise ship once.
• If applicants intend to disembark the cruise ship twice, whether, on the same day or two separate days, a double entry visa will be required.
• Cruise Ship passengers are only permitted to apply for a single entry or double entry tourist visa - Multiple entry tourist visas will not be issued.
• If cruise ship passengers intend to disembark the cruise ship more than twice within 72 hours, the additional shore excursions must be pre-arranged shore excursions organized by the cruise company. In this instance, the cruise company will arrange blanket visas. Applicants should confirm with the cruise company to ensure that blanket visas will be available.
• If the applicant is a minor (under 18), and the passport states "No Signature" the parent/guardian of the applicant must sign the application form, and include a copy of their passport biodata page when submitting the application.
• If the applicant is a minor (under 18) and he/she has signed their passport, the applicant will be required to sign the application form irrespective of their age - Please ensure the signature on the visa form is the same as the signature in the passport.
Russia tourist visa is required for citizens of Australia.
|Invitation type||Processing time||Cost|
|Russian Tourist Visa Invitation - Single entry (up to 30 days)||2 business days||120.00|
|Russian Tourist Visa Invitation - Double entry (up to 30 days)||2 business days||145.00|